Web links to the software tools used:
- MinGW GCC – A Windows port of the free GNU Compiler Collection.
- Dev-Cpp IDE - A free C/C++ IDE for Windows and Linux for MinGW
- Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL) - A cross-platform multimedia
library designed to provide fast access to the graphics framebuffer and audio
- SDL_gfxPrimitives - SDL graphics primitives - a collection of
drawing routines for SDL.
- Inpout32.dll – Parallel port device driver for Windows. Supports
all versions of windows from Windows 98/ME to Windows NT/2000/XP.
- Project web-page – Contains the latest information and updates
about the project. The hardware schematics, complete source code and binaries
are also provided on the website. Information which may not be available at
the time of publishing this report will also be made available there.